Jom tkr PC registered kt properties comp korang...aku da try bnda niehh......kompem jadi....korg just follow n download nyer utility n copy lam C:.......ske ati korg nk tulis pe kt pc registered tue....slamat mencuba!!!!!
Change a PC's registered owner on Windows NT/2000/XP
The OWNER.KIX script will change the registered owner of a Windows NT, 2000, or XP computer by editing two registry values. The script was written in the free KiXtart scripting language. You must download and install the KiXtart utility
To change a PC's owner with the owner.kix script, take the following steps:
1. Copy KIX32EXE.EXE, the KiXtart interpreter, the root directory on the target PC's C: drive.
2. Copy the OWNER.KIX file to the root directory on the target PC's C: drive.
3. Using a text editor, create a file name OWNER.CMD that contains the following syntax:
4. Enter "owner" at a command prompt on the target PC.
5. Enter the new owner's first and last name when prompted. OWNER.KIX will then
automatically update the necessary registry values with that information.
6. Reboot the machine for the changes to take full effect.